Saturday, July 18, 2020

Christopher - Entry 4 - MACHINES!

We finally left Elturel! Dove summoned a Pegasus to take us to the ground-level of Avernus, but he seems mean. When we got there, we saw a lot of armies fighting. We even had to fight a big thing that ran away when Bowie made a fake dragon to sacre it! We walked all the way to fort Knucklebone after that, but it was very windy and sandy, so I had to look through Aiko's eyes for a long time - the sand started scratching my glasses, so I had to take them off, then the world was all blurry.

We arrived at the fort and saw things that looked like me, but with red hats, and they were kinda stupid. They brought us to the coolest room ever, filled with HUUUUUGE metal things called 'machines'. They are possibly the coolest thing since... um... I'm not sure what to choose so I'll say toast. Two bird guys taught me how to drive the biggest one! I do want to know more about how they work, one day, so I'm taking notes!There was one part that was growing spikes, I'm not sure what was wrong with it but I hope it won't happen to my our machine!

There, we met a really creepy lady and her pet... monster? I guess? But she was nice, she gave us tea and helped us go through Lulu's lost memories to unblock them. That was a lot of fun! The lady, Maggie, let us take the machine in exchange for finding relics of Zariel, the angel we heard about before. So soon, we'll travel, with little me making a giant machine work, to find the sword of Zariel to... do stuff...

Almost as soon as we left, we were followed by another machine just like ours! They started attacking us but were not strong enough. Eventually, we got to the scariest place yet...

I'm... not really ready to write about that. I'm still pretty upset. I have a lot to think about and a lot of forgiveness to ask.

I'm sorry, Hermes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Christopher - Entry 7 - Vindication!

I got some rest, and am ready to write again, without having too much in my head.  After we spoke to the Rakshasa tiger man, I wanted to be ...