Saturday, July 18, 2020

Christoper - Entry 3 - All the Way!

We met a fancy lady on a horse, today. I don't know who she is, but she looks really cool. I think the hedgehog on her breastplate means something important, maybe she's a nobel? Her name is Lady Miranda. She seems fine, but angry and very important. And River loooooves her! :D

I made friends with one of her guards, Timothy! He told me all the street names so I could add them to my map, which was very nice.

When we got back to the citadel, Uldur was awake! He said the Helm showed him something called hellriders, and a woman carrying an angelic blade. Lulu (a little elephante that's a friend of ours!) was with her, and says the lady was a lieutenant! He talked about a walking hill, which could be a demon, maybe a Leviathan! Or maybe even a demon general like Baphomet's pet. (Hehe Bowie prank called Baphomet yesterday while trying to find Uldur, that was funny!). Anyway, this lady made a citadel around the fancy sword, that I think is being kept safe. The land did not like the citadel.

Now, we kinda need to figure out how to go down into Avernus more. (Elturel is a floating city which is the COOLEST!). Lulu helped me see the next place we have to go - somewhere called Fort Knucklebone. It looks so scary down there... and it's a very long way down. We were talking about ways of getting there,w hen Lady Miranda told us about a place where we could get a thing to help us go where we needed to go safely(ish). She told us we had to fight something really strong, but even though he was literally made of fire, he was very easy to fight. Bowie, Laluzi Lalizu Lazuli and I found a really cool glaive for Greggy! I also found a whole bunch of scrolls Bowie helped me figure out!

- Recall
- Find Greater Steed
- Steelwind Strike
- Investiture of Air
- Tenser's Transformation
- Trebuchet

Anyway, we are going to sleep now, but tomorrow we are leaving Elturel! Hermes bless us please!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Christopher - Entry 7 - Vindication!

I got some rest, and am ready to write again, without having too much in my head.  After we spoke to the Rakshasa tiger man, I wanted to be ...