Saturday, August 22, 2020

Christopher - Entry 5 - Am I still good?

 I really hope Hermes will forgive me for what I did. 

We got to a place on a hill were there were a lot of trees. But all these trees were awful, they all had kinda-dead people attached to them, with bird/bat things leeching blood from them. There was no way we could help everybody, but it hurt me to see people who probably didn't do anything wrong stuck like that. 

Soon enough we understood why they were there. 

We got attacked by those leech birds, and then by a dark knight on a flying horse. The birds went away quickly, but the knight was really strong and scary. Even though Bowie had helped me understand the scrolls we found a few days ago, there was one we didn't quite understand. So I cast the spell. 

The spell itself was really fun! I suddenly was flying up toward the bad knight with a magic sword in my hand! I hurt it and the horse real bad, before falling back down. When I looked back up after I landed, a tree grew infront of me, with my name on it. 

I was condemned to this place. 

I looked around and saw that some other friends had trees with their names on them. I can't remember the last time I was that scared. 

Eventually, the fight ended. I think Lulu was stolen then, and Dove ran after her to find her. Bowie River and Lazuli ran up to help someone on a tree, I think. I just know they disappeared for a bit, and then people on the trees disappeared. I couldn't stop staring at the tree with my name on it. 

I don't know if Hermes will ever forgive me for having my name here. But I did what I could to take my name away. I hit it with the quarterstaff I found over and over until it broke. Greggy saw I was upset, and ripped the tree from the ground. I don't know if it will help, but I hope it will.  

Dove came back and said Lulu was in a giant bee hive, so we took the Machine and went all the way to the hive. I thought it would be a difficult fight, and we had a big scare with Greg (who was really awesome), but the situation was over quickly enough. We saved Lulu and are getting ready for bed now.

Dove said we'll do an atonement ritual tomorrow. I like that idea. But I don't really like this place. 

I'll write next time, I'm really sleepy right now. 

--Level up--

No comments:

Post a Comment

Christopher - Entry 7 - Vindication!

I got some rest, and am ready to write again, without having too much in my head.  After we spoke to the Rakshasa tiger man, I wanted to be ...